• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We ain’t gonna make it! Who of you would buy this kinda truck?

So….I know I am sort of slow….but - do you put a gas generator in the bed of the truck, run a power cable to the front and fill up the generator with gas and run it so you can drive down the road ?
Seems sorta screwed up , doesn’t it ?
My guess is that there aren't any of the EVs that will allow charging and driving at the same time. :0(

So….I know I am sort of slow….but - do you put a gas generator in the bed of the truck, run a power cable to the front and fill up the generator with gas and run it so you can drive down the road ?
Seems sorta screwed up , doesn’t it ?
Not in the bed of the truck... Well, yes, BUT a bed in the front where it usually had a massive a power V.8 Engine that sounded like the sound of heaven and now has a small electric engine, giving space to have a "Trunk" above it! So, the picture is a satire to the electric truck!!😁😁😁😁😂😂😂😂

My guess is that there aren't any of the EVs that will allow charging and driving at the same time. :0(

Chevy Volt did something like that when it first came out. Not sure it's fits the definition of the current EV offerings. It had a very small gas motor that would kick on to charge the battery when it dropped below a certain threshold. Sort of like a modern day locomotive.

Back
Top Bottom