• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We ain’t gonna make it! Who of you would buy this kinda truck?

Ok, electric vehicles, soo your the kind of person that wants to do your part, or for air pollution or something, maybe u think there cool!..Now here is something I haven’t heard 1 person talking about,the batteries in electric vehicles, and in solar systems are made from lithium,a very toxic mineral, and in ten years, land fills will be full of these things, now if your an environmentalist and that’s the reason you have gotten this vehicle.What about the toxic batteries, that will be out in land fills when your done with them...you solar guys can chime in on this 1 too..I have a big solar system on my house with batteries, and I don’t have an answer, about how to deal with these toxic batteries when I’m thru with them?

Ok, electric vehicles, soo your the kind of person that wants to do your part, or for air pollution or something, maybe u think there cool!..Now here is something I haven’t heard 1 person talking about,the batteries in electric vehicles, and in solar systems are made from lithium,a very toxic mineral, and in ten years, land fills will be full of these things, now if your an environmentalist and that’s the reason you have gotten this vehicle.What about the toxic batteries, that will be out in land fills when your done with them...you solar guys can chime in on this 1 too..I have a big solar system on my house with batteries, and I don’t have an answer, about how to deal with these toxic batteries when I’m thru with them?
Dump ‘em in the nearest lake.

Pipe dream for the left. Meanwhile 60,000 real trucks rot in the parking lot of a Kentucky speedway with the cover story they're waiting for chips. Way to go all the corrupt politicians that invested in electric, pushed through record spending and policies and secretly whispered to Ford so they would play along.

Same thing with primers and ammo. This didn't just OOPS happen. It's all part of the big reset build back better than Haiti. And Musk isn't included in this plan.

Back
Top Bottom