• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We all got the Thursday paper

If the price is reasonable, I don't have a problem with it since I didn't have to stand in line for 2 hours to get it.

If the price isn't reasonable then I just laugh and skip over it...like I do with every other crazy priced ad every day.

:noidea:

I agree with your sentiment. But I thought this would be a rant about local newspapers . Thanksgiving Day while headed up 341 to my mom's I got a text from her asking me to stop for a Macon Telegraph. Okay no big deal. So we stooped for gas at the Flash Foods in Hawkinsville. The rack was empty with a hand written sign that read Today's Macon Telegraph $5.00. Seriously ? What in the hell made them think that particular days paper was worth $2.00 more than normal? A bunch of bull**** Black Friday ads? I could see that shirt online for free.
I guess that with all the folks that continue to cancel subscriptions they think they can make it up the ones left buying it. No thanks.
They are screwed when all the paper buyers die off.

Remember to always recycle your AJC for its appropriate use.....

91qAaiVMkeL._SL1500_.jpg

It's ridiculous. Macon Telegraph even charges you to view their online articles now. You're only allowed so many a month online then it blocks it until you subscribe.

But back to the price gouging. I guess all these folks that went and bought up all the cheap sales ad guns on black Friday are licensed to resale guns for a profit on here? :pop2:
Dont need to be licensed to resale if its not there primary source of income. More power to them if they sell, just means they priced it right.

Back
Top Bottom