• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We all want to make the world actually better, right?

I don't tend to worry about what folks are doing in their own private lives, but when they start trying to flaunt it and make everyone else conform to their opinion or beliefs I start to get upset about it. Like if folks want to be gay or guys dress like girls behind closed doors go for it. But when you have a public "storytime with a tranny" for kids thing going on I get a little ruffled.
Then don’t bring your kids to story time?

And this is why marijuana should be legal...
I don’t partake, but I’m a firm supporter of electric lettuce being legal as ****.
I’ve got friends who are stoners and friends who are drunks. The stoners get into way less drama...though, the drunks can be amusing from time to time.

I don’t partake, but I’m a firm supporter of electric lettuce being legal as ****.
I’ve got friends who are stoners and friends who are drunks. The stoners get into way less drama...though, the drunks can be amusing from time to time.

GHT - never tried it. Not once.

But didn't we learn anything from Prohibition? Folks gonna do what folks gonna do, legal or not! And other folks gone find a way to provide that thang they gonna do. And hence, the crime syndicates...

And look at the billions/trillions of dollars lining the pockets of these drug lords...why?

And declaring war on a plant? For goodness sake, legalize it and put all these drug lords out of business! Put more money in AMERICAN pockets for raising/processing/packaging/distributing the product!

I think I'm getting more and more Libertarian the older I get.

I think I'm getting more and more Libertarian the older I get.
That process started a few years ago for me. Now I'm at the 'why the **** can't I hire a hooker, buy an eight ball of coke and a hellfire missile in the same store' level.
Vote McAfee 2020, I'm pretty sure he'll let us burn all the IRS buildings to the ground.

But why? How does that have anything to do with you, your life, your kids? If you don't like it just don't take your kid, right?

I don't tend to worry about what folks are doing in their own private lives, but when they start trying to flaunt it and make everyone else conform to their opinion or beliefs I start to get upset about it. Like if folks want to be gay or guys dress like girls behind closed doors go for it. But when you have a public "storytime with a tranny" for kids thing going on I get a little ruffled.

I don't recall saying that you should ignore everything that happens around you. I said that the things that aren't hurting you or others around you that are not your business are not your business. I certainly didn't say that you should ignore government corruption or worse .... the implication is that we live and let live, don't overreact to everything and go off half cocked calling people names and yelling at them but engage in civil discourse instead.

A perfect example is the stupid NFL protest stuff .... none of those poor misguided souls are actually hurting anyone. What they are doing doesn't really matter at all and rather than screaming and ranting about it and creating more conflict it makes more sense to have a civil discussion about it, and if it doesn't change their stance or opinion just stop talking about them, watching them, etc altogether .... vote on their behavior with your time and your dollars rather than ranting to the similarly misguided people that support them because, ultimately, their behavior has absolutely zero affect on your life so it's certainly not worth behavior that would create stress for you over.

If you sit down and ignore what is going on around you, sooner or later there is a commissar in every street watching your every move and training your kids to inform on you.

Back
Top Bottom