• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We all want to make the world actually better, right?

If the idea was to get along then “story time with a Tranny” would just be “Story Time”
It’s about picking a fight, and total hypocrisy.

Can you imagine the out cry if it was “Story time with a man who ****s women”?

I don’t care what someone does as long as it doesn’t violate anyone else’s rights, your rights end where another begins.

But keep in mind that one of the constants in the fall of great empires was a degradation of moral norms. If history is aa guide, as I believe it is, then eventually Pedophilia will be excepted as normal. The LBGT community already excepts that as OK (not all, but they don’t speak out when one of their own commits these crimes)
We now have people marrying their animals, not just pets, and openly admitting to sexual acts.

We all spend a little too much time allowing ourselves to be bothered or pissed off by the people around us. The older I get, the more I realize that I really don’t give a **** what the guy down the street is doing as long as he isn’t actually physically hurting my family. We talk about freedom, we talk about how important it is but how many of you really take it that seriously? How many of us look at someone’s behavior that is stupid and say ... well, it isn’t hurting me or someone else, why do I care? Or maybe even if someone is doing something we don’t agree with we sit down with them, have a beer and calmly talk about why we don’t agree instead of calling each other nazis, terrorists, white nationalists or whatever? If we want to fix the rift in this country we need to start by minding our own damn business and continue by sitting down, acting like adults and having calm, civil discussions that start with trying to find things that we have in common to humanize each other before we talk about the things that make us different. So as I get ready to sleep folks, just like you said in your prayers when you were a kid think about this .... “if I die before I wake” ... well, if you do, was the last thing that you said to someone something that you are really proud of? Is it something that your grandma or grandpa would have been proud of you for saying? .... let’s hope that we all wake up tomorrow so we can work on really making the world better one personal relationship at a time. ..... We all need to remember that, we all rely on each other for something in our society, so even if we don't appear to like each other, it's worth being at least civil if for no other reason than having less stress in your own life .... oh ... and we all need to give and receive more hugs.

And no, this isn't sarcasm or a joke, and it applies to every single one of us.
0Good read and thanks for posting it.......I try to remember what old pops said: and he put it in a song 'Its a wonderful world' Louis Armstrong. on a personal note; I think 'Pork BBQ' eaten buy more folks will save millions of lives' call it the 'Snickers bar' of the real world.

This thread is getting over my head. Big words. Latin phrases. Latin is not good for you. My high school had a Latin teacher that would run across the classroom and butt the wall with her head. Knock herself silly. She said the gladiators did it. That`s what Latin will do for you. I took Spanish. Now I can talk to my neighbors. Good day, ya`ll. I`m leaving on a trip.

Stalin murdered thousands and people said " it's not hurting me so I can mind my own business, Mao killed thousands of Chinese and people said the same thing. If we ignore what's going on around us, we are part of the problem, can't live with your head in the forgot any inappropriate place. Should we just hide instead of going it because some people don't know what they are so our kids won't be exposed? Give up our freedom to come and go? I don't care what they do at home, but I still have the right to go to a movie, shopping, to a park, ECT without some nut job forcing their perversion on me and mine. I don't remember giving up those rights, do you? As for the national felons league, I don't want or rave about them, but reserve my right to protest and allow them the same. I do, however, refuse to watch the game, or buy any of their sponsors products. I once loved baseball, now since the strike in 1992 when little teary Tommy glavln said "we're not making enough money", the national butt-hole league can kiss off, I do believe that is my right to do so. My own personal protest. Well, that turned into a rant unexpectedly. Oh well.

:lol: they were minding their business by commiting genocide? How does that make any sense?

Pretty sure OP addressed tyrants like Stalin and Mao when he said

The older I get, the more I realize that I really don’t give a **** what the guy down the street is doing as long as he isn’t actually physically hurting my family.

Back
Top Bottom