• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We DISLIKE The NFL Very Very Much

All maj. league sports suck. I think they are all just like "rasslin," faked. I think they know who is going to win the super bowl, the world series, ect. It's all about the money. Remember when the world series was the best of five? There were no wild cards? When the fans got to vote for the all star team? When a kid could get a n autograph free?

All maj. league sports suck. I think they are all just like "rasslin," faked. I think they know who is going to win the super bowl, the world series, ect. It's all about the money. Remember when the world series was the best of five? There were no wild cards? When the fans got to vote for the all star team? When a kid could get a n autograph free?
Yes

I don't hate the NFL; hate would involve some level of caring and

tenor (4).gif

you would think his fellow players would have more respect for the flag he fought for.

He did not fight for a damn flag. He served his country just like my father did for 30 years in the Army and my mother who served six years in the Marine Corps. People have a right to peaceful protest ......even in the form of taking a knee or remaining seated when the National Athem is played at a football game. IMO , the only reason it is played is because it is good positive marketing for the game. People don't buy a ticket to the game to listen to the National Athem being played and watch players stand up for it......They just want to see the game.

Back
Top Bottom