• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We must ban all chemicals

Yeah lets ban chemicals, ban the chemicals and go woke so we can't have gun powder, cleaning liquid for our guns, and so on and so on, yeah ban all the chemicals, sacrifice freedom in the name of a supposed safety 🙄 yeah of course. What we should do is ban idiots, democrats, and take all those woke bastards and put them in one island or in only one country to see how much their tolerance between each other last. The best example was that stupid Autonomous zone they put in Seattle downtown in 2020 that didnt last you know why? Because all this BLM, ANTIFA, and woke kids dont know jack about leaving, only give me give me, they said in that moment you were coming out of USA... Well if its in that way, burn your passports, renounce to your American citizenship. In other words Those foockers will use anything to take away our freedom so they can live their wet twisted dreams. Banning chemicals? What kind of retarded would say something like that.

Yeah lets ban chemicals, ban the chemicals and go woke so we can't have gun powder, cleaning liquid for our guns, and so on and so on, yeah ban all the chemicals, sacrifice freedom in the name of a supposed safety 🙄 yeah of course. What we should do is ban idiots, democrats, and take all those woke bastards and put them in one island or in only one country to see how much their tolerance between each other last. The best example was that stupid Autonomous zone they put in Seattle downtown in 2020 that didnt last you know why? Because all this BLM, ANTIFA, and woke kids dont know jack about leaving, only give me give me, they said in that moment you were coming out of USA... Well if it’s in that way, burn your passports, renounce to your American citizenship. In other words Those foockers will use anything to take away our freedom so they can live their wet twisted dreams. Banning chemicals? What kind of retarded would say something like that.
I would..It was a play on banning guns because the media talks about a shooting every day and wants to ban guns. Guess I was looking to trigger something.

I would..It was a play on banning guns because the media talks about a shooting every day and wants to ban guns. Guess I was looking to trigger something.
sometimes, sarcasm is missed on the reader... no matter how clearly sarcastic the comment was. But, fear not, fellow ODT'r... your sarcasm was not missed by everyone!

Back
Top Bottom