• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We must ban all chemicals

Yeah lets ban chemicals, ban the chemicals and go woke so we can't have gun powder, cleaning liquid for our guns, and so on and so on, yeah ban all the chemicals, sacrifice freedom in the name of a supposed safety 🙄 yeah of course. What we should do is ban idiots, democrats, and take all those woke bastards and put them in one island or in only one country to see how much their tolerance between each other last. The best example was that stupid Autonomous zone they put in Seattle downtown in 2020 that didnt last you know why? Because all this BLM, ANTIFA, and woke kids dont know jack about leaving, only give me give me, they said in that moment you were coming out of USA... Well if its in that way, burn your passports, renounce to your American citizenship. In other words Those foockers will use anything to take away our freedom so they can live their wet twisted dreams. Banning chemicals? What kind of retarded would say something like that.

You are aware there is an autonomous zone in Atlanta

Secondly, what are your thoughts on the hormones from birth control, that end up in tap water? What about the pesticides in all of our food. Both of these things are feminizng our sons and making it harder than ever for people to have kids

Secondly, what are your thoughts on the hormones from birth control, that end up in tap water? What about the pesticides in all of our food. Both of these things are feminizng our sons and making it harder than ever for people to have kids
I dont agree with that crap. Hormones, pesticides and all that kind of stuffs, they have been used in USA for years all the food we eat here is full of chemicals I'm not surprised. There's chemicals that definitely needs to be banned but also that's up to us how we feed our famiky and kids if you want to give them food from a can besides a natural pineapple for example... those pineapples we see in Walmart they taste like nothing just huge and not flavor, I dont buy that. I do Buy meat, poultry and all those products from a farm no from the grocery store. And I didn't know about an autonomous zone in ATL, I will cut their internet, their power, their water and everything, and let's see how long they are autonomous

I dont drink tap water here, I came from South America and we dont have all those products you guys have here everything is made from scratch, not a cake from a box, not an instant meal, I rather to cook from scratch like old school and not from a box, everything has a ton of corn syrup and not sugar cane and so on and so on, here we need to grow also stuffs faster because there's way more population. Its a complex situation.

But like I'm saying we decide what we put in our table boss. What we need to do is get rid of politicians supporting this, I have seen that if the government close this country still running why do we keep depending in a gang of good for nothing bastards that earn more than $150K for year and they dont do jack?

it is not an accident
4erbik.jpg

One of the current areas of research concerning water quality is where contaminents such as hormones are coming from. It's important to understand (a) the current variation across water supplies of such chemicals and (b) to what degree the concentrations we're seeing are of medical importance. Our ability to detect contaminents has also improved incredibly over the last few decades, and so the *awareness* of the presence of these compounds has also increased.

It's become quite clear that the contamination levels of human hormones is sufficient to concern at least some researchers, but the problem (like global warming) is that we don't know what the baseline level of these hormones might have been 200 years ago. Obviously, we should be researching this more, but there's also a growing concern that - at least for estrogen and estrogen-like hormones, that human excretion might be just a minor part of it. All mammals seemingly excrete estrogen- and testosterone- like compounds, and one train of thought puts much of the blame on cattle farming.

If this is true, it's clear that in order to return our natural resources back to "pre-inductrialization" levels of hormone levels, there would need to be many changes made to the way we live in America, up to and including more costly food production, or a reduction in living standards. We can all have our own opinions about what that trade-off should look like, but it's part of a far more complicated discussion, if people want all potentially harmful environmental contaminants returned to near - pre-industrial levels.

I dont agree with that crap. Hormones, pesticides and all that kind of stuffs, they have been used in USA for years all the food we eat here is full of chemicals I'm not surprised. There's chemicals that definitely needs to be banned but also that's up to us how we feed our famiky and kids if you want to give them food from a can besides a natural pineapple for example... those pineapples we see in Walmart they taste like nothing just huge and not flavor, I dont buy that. I do Buy meat, poultry and all those products from a farm no from the grocery store. And I didn't know about an autonomous zone in ATL, I will cut their internet, their power, their water and everything, and let's see how long they are autonomous
Its real. There is hard data ouy showing testerone levels have crashed and sperm count is men is absymaly low.

Let me guess you're vaccinated?

Its real. There is hard data ouy showing testerone levels have crashed and sperm count is men is absymaly low.

Let me guess you're vaccinated?
Im not saying is fake I'm saying this situation has been like that forever... what makes you think I'm vaccinated whoever put that crap in their bodies are stupid

Back
Top Bottom