• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We need new gun laws

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
227   0
Reaction score
Congress simply hasn't done enough. We need more stringent gun laws, especially where school safety is concerned.

The Safe Schools Acts of 2013 and 2018 just didn't go far enough. I (a layman) propose a new law. It's very simple.

The "Double Dog Dare" Act of 2019 would double dog dare anyone to bring a gun onto a school campus. If you do and are found out, you'll get into big, big trouble. We mean it this time. These school shooters need to know we aren't playing around with safety. Bring a gun onto campus, you go to YDC for at least 6 months.

Here is a true fact. If the dems really want to stop gun crime, PROHIBIT LIBERALS from owning guns. They are the ones that do all these shootings, from John Wilkes Booth to the 2 kids in Colorado. I wish a pro Second Senator or Rep would stand up in Congress and propose this and rattle of the names of all the shooters and their political leanings since 1865.

Congress simply hasn't done enough. We need more stringent gun laws, especially where school safety is concerned.

The Safe Schools Acts of 2013 and 2018 just didn't go far enough. I (a layman) propose a new law. It's very simple.

The "Double Dog Dare" Act of 2019 would double dog dare anyone to bring a gun onto a school campus. If you do and are found out, you'll get into big, big trouble. We mean it this time. These school shooters need to know we aren't playing around with safety. Bring a gun onto campus, you go to YDC for at least 6 months.
Yeah , Yeah say it again , get tough . HANG THEM IN THE COUNTY SQUARE for people to see payback !!

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Common sense gun law, make a law requiring everybody to own and carry. Darwinism will thin the herd then we will not have gun violence, offended people, rude people, **** birds or jail birds. I bet crime would fall drastically.

Back
Top Bottom