• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We Need Prayers! Pray For Vanessa!!!!!

ODT Members I love this site and have met a lot of great people. My brother and I are always on here having fun. But I ask for something much greater today. My niece needs your prayers. She was air lifted from Macon to Children's Hospital in Atlanta from a horrible tubing accident. She just turned 14 and had brain surgery and now it's wait and see. Doctors say it's a miracle and she's fighting everyday to make progress. This just happened Saturday evening. Prayer is a powerful thing and any prayers for our niece and my brothers daughter, Vanessa, is much appreciated.

I don't know the proper channel to raffle off a gun or two to help them. I may just put some guns up for sale. Any ideas or if you've done this before PM me and let me know. We're trying to come up with a fundraiser too but most of all, I just ask for your prayers. Thank you.

Prayers to your Niece and family!

Prayers! My daughter works on the neurology floor at CHOA. She has NOTHING but the HIGHEST regard for the doctors and surgeons there. Rest assured your niece is in the absolute best place she can be for treatment and healing.
You are absolutely correct. Those nurses and doctors are special people and our entire family are grateful for them. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom