• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We will be ok……..

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
121   0
Reaction score
I have shared letters from one of my relatives. He is a minister. He spent a long life in the Service, walked tall in Hell through Vietnam, then made it to do what he felt was his calling in life. Counseling folks on the gifts from God.
Anyway - this is one of his latest to me …. I did not redact names out of it…but these are my family and kin folk he refers to.
I thought someone may enjoy it. He is 75 now. :)

I dropped over 20 trees this week. My right shoulder is shot. If, I do nothing I am miserable. I like the cold, but when the ground is saturated it get harder. Yesterday, I quit around 1:30. My Feet and hands had enough. After a hot shower to thaw my bones, I wrapped myself in a poncho liner. I do this on purpose. It reminds me of Vietnam. Then, when I hear of the evil politicians, kings and anarchist, I remember LBJ’s 11.1.1968 Ceasefire to get Hubert Humphrey elected. It keeps my head in perspective.

America is going through what I learned at 19. If, Johnson, could not break our spirit, then the Clinton, Obama, Biden, the leftist children of hell along with man made idols and traditions have no chance. Jesus said, the Gates of Hell will not prevail against His Church.

Our ancestors taught us how evil and hard life can be. As long as we keep our eyes on His Cross and heaven on earth our descendants will remain faithful, strong and useful to Almighty God! It is in your DNA, your soul and your spirit!

Look up Civil War maps of Cobb County. Solomon Kemp Sr. lived on Burnt Hickory Rd. near Lost Mt. The road was a trench and men fought and died in his yard. Solomon Jr. lived on Hickory Grove in Acworth. Sherman burned Acworth to the ground except for the Methodist Church where the Mason’s met. He burned down Cross Roads Baptist Church to start the Picket’s Mill Battle. Emmett Kemp Sr. lived on Woodstock Rd. Which crosses I75. The Huey’s owned land on Bells Ferry at Hwy 92. Pull up Bascomb Methodist Church on the interned. J.T. Huey buried his father there and gave the church the land. He walked Home from Vicksburg Ms. buried him, then returned to Vicksburg and was captured by Grant. My oldest son Gregg’s print shop is located on part of the land where J.T. Brown’s Plumbing business was.

Therefore, God works through families. The impact our ancestors have on me is not for sale, it is not negotiable and I pass it on to my kin, because they demanded each other remember. They expect us to do the same. When, hungry, sick, dying or in need of work, they were there. They pledged to obey Almighty God and His Son. The taught we are to build the kingdom of God, in our family and in our community. The family is where the Kingdom of God begins. This is the reason, you and I are blessed. We were not handed a soft pampered life, instead we were expected to create and build upon our forefathers example. You like me want our relatives and our descendants to be one on earth and eternally together in heaven!

The word retirement is not in the Old Testament. I drop 100’ trees by myself. I cut them and move them to remember and to live and act like them! Our heritage and the America, they helped to create cannot die, unless we capitulate and comply to minions of the evil one the serpent!

So, when I am gone you keep proclaiming, what we know to be truth

I have shared letters from one of my relatives. He is a minister. He spent a long life in the Service, walked tall in Hell through Vietnam, then made it to do what he felt was his calling in life. Counseling folks on the gifts from God.
Anyway - this is one of his latest to me …. I did not redact names out of it…but these are my family and kin folk he refers to.
I thought someone may enjoy it. He is 75 now. :)

I dropped over 20 trees this week. My right shoulder is shot. If, I do nothing I am miserable. I like the cold, but when the ground is saturated it get harder. Yesterday, I quit around 1:30. My Feet and hands had enough. After a hot shower to thaw my bones, I wrapped myself in a poncho liner. I do this on purpose. It reminds me of Vietnam. Then, when I hear of the evil politicians, kings and anarchist, I remember LBJ’s 11.1.1968 Ceasefire to get Hubert Humphrey elected. It keeps my head in perspective.

America is going through what I learned at 19. If, Johnson, could not break our spirit, then the Clinton, Obama, Biden, the leftist children of hell along with man made idols and traditions have no chance. Jesus said, the Gates of Hell will not prevail against His Church.

Our ancestors taught us how evil and hard life can be. As long as we keep our eyes on His Cross and heaven on earth our descendants will remain faithful, strong and useful to Almighty God! It is in your DNA, your soul and your spirit!

Look up Civil War maps of Cobb County. Solomon Kemp Sr. lived on Burnt Hickory Rd. near Lost Mt. The road was a trench and men fought and died in his yard. Solomon Jr. lived on Hickory Grove in Acworth. Sherman burned Acworth to the ground except for the Methodist Church where the Mason’s met. He burned down Cross Roads Baptist Church to start the Picket’s Mill Battle. Emmett Kemp Sr. lived on Woodstock Rd. Which crosses I75. The Huey’s owned land on Bells Ferry at Hwy 92. Pull up Bascomb Methodist Church on the interned. J.T. Huey buried his father there and gave the church the land. He walked Home from Vicksburg Ms. buried him, then returned to Vicksburg and was captured by Grant. My oldest son Gregg’s print shop is located on part of the land where J.T. Brown’s Plumbing business was.

Therefore, God works through families. The impact our ancestors have on me is not for sale, it is not negotiable and I pass it on to my kin, because they demanded each other remember. They expect us to do the same. When, hungry, sick, dying or in need of work, they were there. They pledged to obey Almighty God and His Son. The taught we are to build the kingdom of God, in our family and in our community. The family is where the Kingdom of God begins. This is the reason, you and I are blessed. We were not handed a soft pampered life, instead we were expected to create and build upon our forefathers example. You like me want our relatives and our descendants to be one on earth and eternally together in heaven!

The word retirement is not in the Old Testament. I drop 100’ trees by myself. I cut them and move them to remember and to live and act like them! Our heritage and the America, they helped to create cannot die, unless we capitulate and comply to minions of the evil one the serpent!

So, when I am gone you keep proclaiming, what we know to be truth
You are blessed to have someone of his ability to keep your mind working, sir.

He sounds like a man of great character and conviction. You are blessed to have such a man to learn from. Thank you for sharing that with us. It was a pleasure to read.

Back
Top Bottom