• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We will never know what happened in Las Vegas.

All I know is that it never sounded like bump stock firing to me and that hotel room looked like a badly done stage job. Something always felt off about the whole thing.
If I'd ever heard a bump stock that reliable I'd own one still. I sold that piece of shyte as soon as I found a sucker to buy it.

It is one big cover up, whether it be Saudi's, FBI, CIA, midgets in the room.... we'll never know. But what we do know is the cops let it happen! That has been proven, by standing the hallway and not doing anything.

I thought LE were the people with the most dangerous jobs and put their life on the line for then betterment of society and deserved your respect?

It is one big cover up, whether it be Saudi's, FBI, CIA, midgets in the room.... we'll never know. But what we do know is the cops let it happen! That has been proven, by standing the hallway and not doing anything.
Yeah I still remember that police chief standing there speaking to the media with the FBI agents just off to the side of the podium. The chief looked scared to death and like he was choosing his words very carefully.

Yeah I still remember that police chief standing there speaking to the media with the FBI agents just off to the side of the podium. The chief looked scared to death and like he was choosing his words very carefully.

More like, trying to remember what the FBI told him to say so he didn't have an accident.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom