• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

We will never know what happened in Las Vegas.

They do.. Don't assume all LE acts the same way!

You're correct, but those that do nothing about the bad apples, are no better.
It's just like LE bowing up their chest and treating all Joe Citizens like they are criminals. It's a two way street.

You're correct, but those that do nothing about the bad apples, are no better.
It's just like LE bowing up their chest and treating all Joe Citizens like they are criminals. It's a two way street.

I have never encountered them bowing up their chest. They have had may opportunities to do so in my younger years... I treat them with respect, I Identified myself as armed on my person, Identified what the weapon was and that it was loaded. I asked them how did they want to handle it.... Three separate occasions the officers said they appreciated the way I handled it, and as long as I kept my hand away from my side they were good. I don't recall any asking for my carry permit, 1 gave me a speeding ticket the other 2 just warnings...

All I know is that it never sounded like bump stock firing to me and that hotel room looked like a badly done stage job. Something always felt off about the whole thing.

Never sounded like a bump stock huh? How does it sound different than a full auto AR?

Personally I think there was a good chance the guy was demon possessed ... but entirely possible it was a gubmint coverup too for something else.

All I know is, I don't think I would have wanted to be one of the first officers entering that room, not knowing what's waiting.

Never sounded like a bump stock huh? How does it sound different than a full auto AR?

Personally I think there was a good chance the guy was demon possessed ... but entirely possible it was a gubmint coverup too for something else.

All I know is, I don't think I would have wanted to be one of the first officers entering that room, not knowing what's waiting.

But then the job as LE wouldn't be "the most dangerous occupation and the cops wouldn't be putting their life on the line daily", or so I've been told. lol

When I hire on for a job, I don't piss and moan like a little school girl when the tough or dangerous assignments come along.

That's not what they signed up for, they wanted to stop school moms for routine traffic violations, and eat donuts. lol

One thing peculiar to me is that you never have heard any interviews or comments from any of the guests that were in their rooms from the same floor where the shooting took place. Can only imagine what they must have been thinking when the SHTF.

But then the job as LE wouldn't be "the most dangerous occupation and the cops wouldn't be putting their life on the line daily", or so I've been told. lol

When I hire on for a job, I don't piss and moan like a little school girl when the tough or dangerous assignments come along.

That's not what they signed up for, they wanted to stop school moms for routine traffic violations, and eat donuts. lol
No I'm not pissing & moaning, and I don't shy away from tough stuff. It's just not the job for me.

Actually, as long as he GOES through the door, I don't care is he pisses and moans about it. My old man always told me you've got a God-given right to bitch about your job AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT.

Back
Top Bottom