• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weak 12: Three Quarters of the Season Done and Most NFL Stadiums Are Half Empty

Hey, what better way to report attendance stats than random twitter pics mostly taken when there are no players on the field? You don’t have to answer that. I know Breitbart is just trying to throw their readers a bone. :lol:

Damn, how come I keep paying hundreds of dollars and sitting next to a bunch if people in a packed stadium every time I go to a game. I must be imagining it because the internet says so.

Funny thing, every NFL game that you can buy tickets for is sold out for years to come. Only way to buy tickets is through a reseller like StubHub.

Damn, how come I keep paying hundreds of dollars and sitting next to a bunch if people in a packed stadium every time I go to a game. I must be imagining it because the internet says so.

Funny thing, every NFL game that you can buy tickets for is sold out for years to come. Only way to buy tickets is through a reseller like StubHub.

Don't know, and really don't care. I haven't been to a NFL game in 40 years, nor do I watch it on TV.

Don't know, and really don't care. I haven't been to a NFL game in 40 years, nor do I watch it on TV.

They are a blast.

For someone who doesn't care you sure post a bunch about it.

I don't care about basketball which is why you will never see me post in a thread about it.

George Soros is buying all the tickets and paying people to go. I wouldn't be surprised if he's paying you for the above post. You can't fool us.

They are a blast.

For someone who doesn't care you sure post a bunch about it.

I don't care about basketball which is why you will never see me post in a thread about it.

Oh! My bad. I was unaware that members could only post in threads that they cared about.

I guess I'll go back and read the rules again. Do you often do background checks on people that post?

Back
Top Bottom