• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weak 12: Three Quarters of the Season Done and Most NFL Stadiums Are Half Empty

The NFL isn't paying my bills. Whether their ticket sales or revenue is up or down, I have no vested interest. However, these threads are not very persuasive. Hate the NFL all you want, but I don't understand the inability to think critically. If you think the NFL is going to die because you are upset about some people kneeling, I suggest you don't hold your breath.

There is a trend toward eliminating individual ticket sales in favor of selling season tickets entirely. From the Falcons website: "This season the Falcons do not anticipate having any single game tickets available to sell, so the only verified way to purchase single game tickets is through the NFL Ticket Exchange." Here's a link that reflects Falcons gate receipts from 2010-2017:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/320630/nfl-atlanta-falcons-revenue-from-ticket-sales/

As far as television viewing, especially on ESPN, there are declining numbers across the board, not solely for NFL games. Many young folks I interact with don't pay for cable television and rely on streaming everything over the internet. I think this is why Amazon is experimenting with streaming games online for TFL. I also don't have cable but I use an antenna which allows me to watch network broadcast games. NFL games still crush the competition in terms of viewers.

If you want to protest the NFL, go for it. But don't delude yourself into thinking the impact is more than so many farts in the wind.

The NFL isn't paying my bills. Whether their ticket sales or revenue is up or down, I have no vested interest. However, these threads are not very persuasive. Hate the NFL all you want, but I don't understand the inability to think critically. If you think the NFL is going to die because you are upset about some people kneeling, I suggest you don't hold your breath.

There is a trend toward eliminating individual ticket sales in favor of selling season tickets entirely. From the Falcons website: "This season the Falcons do not anticipate having any single game tickets available to sell, so the only verified way to purchase single game tickets is through the NFL Ticket Exchange." Here's a link that reflects Falcons gate receipts from 2010-2017:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/320630/nfl-atlanta-falcons-revenue-from-ticket-sales/

As far as television viewing, especially on ESPN, there are declining numbers across the board, not solely for NFL games. Many young folks I interact with don't pay for cable television and rely on streaming everything over the internet. I think this is why Amazon is experimenting with streaming games online for TFL. I also don't have cable but I use an antenna which allows me to watch network broadcast games. NFL games still crush the competition in terms of viewers.

If you want to protest the NFL, go for it. But don't delude yourself into thinking the impact is more than so many farts in the wind.
Billy-D_Approves.gif

These threads have been useful for one thing, exposing Breitbart news for the fraudulent news organization they are. I use to have respect for them being the only right wing news source in Europe but when they manufacturer stories like these to appeal to their lowest common denominator it makes them no better than CNN.

That's what I would give for a ticket... one or maybe two farts in the wind, then I could use those tickets to wipe my arse if a little NFL crap escaped with my farts!!

I don't know which is better, your accidentally pooping in your pants when you pass gas or the idea of you trying to wipe your butt with your cell phone where you access your tickets.

Back
Top Bottom