Weapons Offender Registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineman73

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
0   0
Reaction score
I like the idea of a Dangerous Weapons Offender Registry! In fact I think it should be published with pictures!! That is the only part of the any of the gun control proposals that makes any sense to me. Punish, ostracize and embarrass (if that's possible) the people who misuse firearms, not law abiding citizens.

Your thoughts?

This is stupid..... if instituted it would be like the sex offender's list. Abused. It's unbelievable just how many people that are on the sex offender's list that was caught for doing stupid stuff like peeing on the side of the road or parking and having sex. I know a guy that got on the list because the police happen to roll up on him while he was getting a blowjob in the privacy of his own car. When are we going to get a grip on some reality. Anything that we allow the government to do, becomes misused. I read an article yesterday of an 8 year old boy that is facing felony charges because he was being a little careless with a Red Ryder B-B gun. The police claim they didn't want to press charges, the victim didn't want to press charges, but alas, someone did and because of that he would certainly be on the list, if we had one.

Luke

Gotta go with luke on this one. Another bad idea,besides it give credibility that we need to DO SOMETHING, rather than enforce the current laws. WTF is wrong with people,more laws will NOT make CRIMINALS suddenly obey them.

If they would enforce current laws. Like for instance when I report straw purchases. Nothing else would be needed.

Give them an inch and they will hang us with it. What part of the right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed do you people not get. That means I can have my weapons where I want them when in want them and I don't need any ones damn permission to do so. We keep giving and giving and look where it has landed us. This conversation should not even have to take place. If we were allowed to exercise our rights the way they were intended we would have no ccw permits. Not to mention if everyone was packing there would be alot less crime. People don't get it. Do you think they had ccw permits in the days of the wild west. Bet they didn't. I would love to see the look on the founding fathers faces whit this ****. It is our god given right. Anyone who wants to further impose restrictions on my rights can hug a bag. Piss on every one of these sissy ass mfers who want my rights.

This is stupid.....
Luke

This

When politicians can't get what they want, and laws on the books are not enforced, what do you do?

Something that makes people "feel good" (well most people) and Joe Shmoe whom did not have a record but felt like he

needed to carry a weapon for his or his families safety gets caught and is now in a database for something

the founding fathers would have laughed at.

Last edited:
Too many. Only one of a bunch ever had anything done. I had video of the event. It worked out to be felon in possession instead of straw purchase. I have had video of other events and a certain color cop let a certain color felon off the hook. Just two that strike chords. Local pd cant check for felony when I report the transactions. ATF too busy. Sheriffs department does not seem to do much either but we have a new sheriff. I might be calling him next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom