45 muzzle loader
50 muzzle loader
Compound bow
Crossbow
Chevy
Olds
Ford
Toyota
Killed my first deer in the late 70's. There has been ALOT fall since then.

Let’s see...made kills with crossbow, revolver, few different bolt action rifles, lever action rifle, shotgun, an AR, S-10, & Dodge Ram.

Thinking I might like to try my luck with my AR9 if I can get one in close enough but worried about wounding it and it getting away, so verdict is still out on that one.

Let’s see...made kills with crossbow, revolver, few different bolt action rifles, lever action rifle, an AR, S-10, & Dodge Ram.

Thinking I might like to try my luck with my AR9 if I can get one in close enough but worried about wounding it and it getting away, so verdict is still out on that one.
I've got a ruger pcc with a 16" barrel and I've been toying with the idea of hunting deer with it also. With in 50 yards and with a good powerful bullet it should be humane. I'm liking the looks of the Underwood 90gr +p xtreme defender but like you said the verdict is still out.

1st was a .270 Savage 10, 2nd was with an HK91, 3-5th was with a Savage 10FP in .308.

Last was with a P226 in 9mm with a 147gr XTP in the head. (He had been hit by a truck and his backend was broke. I was just putting him down)

Recurve,compound,and about every caliber imaginable,I grew up on a farm and in the early 70s late 60s,they were considered a nusuance nothing but a dam goat what my daddy called them

Back
Top Bottom