• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Website work

Actually CC that is a pretty good website.
I've been doing them for 20 + years and yours is pretty clean and informative.
With WIX, WEEBLY, etc. not much need to pay a one legged ninja (@Paynefree ) web designer...:)
Drag & drop design programs, if you can build a PowerPoint slide you can get a pretty nice 10 page website designed in an hour or so.
For less than $20 a month... contact forms, pics, etc. :thumb:

Georgia Web Development - call Mark and get a quote

www.gawebdev.com

The front end customer interface is obviously important but the back end programming, coding, on page seo, etc is what gets your site seen. The drag and drops fail in this respect. If its a website for a hobby use the canned products. If its for business call Georgia Web Development or another professional developer. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Actually CC that is a pretty good website.

^this...

What don't you like about your site? What more do you want from it &/or what do you want it to do?

I would suggest getting rid of any mention of a "blog". Unless you constantly update them, weekly or monthly at minimum, all it does it point out your site is neglected.

As mentioned above Wix/Squarespace/Weebly are easy to work with and can produce nice stuff with all the back-end goodies you will probably ever need based on your current website.

Wix is always running 50% off promos....

Wife's website for example, I knocked it out on/with WIX. Easy to build, update and tweak on the fly..... Working on updates now, minor tweaks to stuff you don't see.

www.aarinmurphyrealtor.com

Back
Top Bottom