• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Website work

Georgia Web Development - call Mark and get a quote

www.gawebdev.com

The front end customer interface is obviously important but the back end programming, coding, on page seo, etc is what gets your site seen. The drag and drops fail in this respect. If its a website for a hobby use the canned products. If its for business call Georgia Web Development or another professional developer. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

Yeah, most people don't understand what it take to have a site that produces results. Hell you can do a site for free, but without the back-end that makes it work for you you're old school.
To run sites right, it takes a professional that know what he or she is doing, sometimes more than just one person, I use multiple services on some 12 plus sites, so in many cases it's best to have each person do what they are best at. I found that companies with this ability can develop a much more professional service/site.
But to each there own, if you want a weebly wobbley site go for it. If you're a professional and want to use your site to build your business. Then hire a professional, remember you get what you pay for.

Back
Top Bottom