• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Week 5 ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Crash 11 Percent from 2017

Facts are facts, and the number drinking the kook-aid is shrinking. 2018 Super Bowl viewership was the lowest since 2009... not exactly a growing "business". However, if the blinded followers are willing to pay inflated prices and prop up the game, good luck to them all.

The key takeaway, viewership is down 11%, and moving in the right direction!
Cable viewership across the board is down. The NFL is adapting with that, and they're already ahead of the game. Being the top watched show they'll continue to make the most advertising and won't be going broke anytime soon. Hell I can watch every game from my smart phone, it came with a NFL app already downloaded and I can't even delete it.

Look at the show that was up in ratings Thursday night "Young Sheldon" a show about adolescent little liberal atheist know it all. You really think conservative were protesting the NFL and watching that garbage instead :lol:

Reactions: GFB
Keep drinking the kook-aid... sorry kool-aid. To quote a recent post, "Even more amazing is the otherwise rational people who fall for it" (or drink it). Cheers, and drink up!

The NFL should be trying hard to get additional fans and to hang on to current fans. Yes they are at the top of the heat for now. But they have a lot of head winds looming in the future - people cutting chords, concussions, decreasing interest in midget and high school football, greater interest in soccer, etc., etc.. Instead they have managed to alienate one of their strongest demographics. The last one was self inflicted. I don't care how much money you are making, a 10% decline year over year hurts. Just wait until its time to renegotiate the TV contracts. The will still get a pretty penny, but no where near what they could have demanded.

The NFL should be trying hard to get additional fans and to hang on to current fans. Yes they are at the top of the heat for now. But they have a lot of head winds looming in the future - people cutting chords, concussions, decreasing interest in midget and high school football, greater interest in soccer, etc., etc.. Instead they have managed to alienate one of their strongest demographics. The last one was self inflicted. I don't care how much money you are making, a 10% decline year over year hurts. Just wait until its time to renegotiate the TV contracts. The will still get a pretty penny, but no where near what they could have demanded.

If you have 10% less customers but made 10% more money is that really a problem? And guess who's making money hand over fist on soccer games too? Aurthor Blank is :lol:

I don't really give a damn either way, they don't get a dime from me or make me a dime either. I just think it hilarious that people let their emotions tell them a business making record profits and is literally #1 amongst there competition is in serious trouble because of there little protest.

The fake news is too much :lol: calling a show that was the highest rated show amongst it's competition a "crash" and "disastrous". I'm sure the players and owners are crying all the way to the bank.

The liberals and feminist were saying the NFL was done over a decade ago over the concussion and problems filling stadiums. The NFL does what it always does, adapt and overcome.

Football is Americas sport, it ain't going anywhere.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom