• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

I have set a goal for at least mid November. Want to lose 47 pounds total by then. Taking some time off and want to enjoy it.
Down 27 right now and I am aware the next 20 won't be as fast but now with a real goal maybe I'll get even more serious.

-30 - Stairs easier, my knees feel better and pants fit......17 to go to meet first goal
Bought some new 15lb weights yesterday to switch out with the 10lb er's. Less reps but I can feel the difference.
Still sticking with low carbs, two treadmill sessions during the weekdays (with the weights) and one session per day on the weekends.
Have not missed single day since this started.

-30 - Stairs easier, my knees feel better and pants fit......17 to go to meet first goal
Bought some new 15lb weights yesterday to switch out with the 10lb er's. Less reps but I can feel the difference.
Still sticking with low carbs, two treadmill sessions during the weekdays (with the weights) and one session per day on the weekends.
Have not missed single day since this started.

Keep it up man. I broke 30 lbs yesterday.

I'm still hovering at the 20lb mark. I had to eat more, the deficit I was running was killing my productivity, I had no drive or energy to speak of past 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Been staying with the weights, I probably need more cardio but I'm feeling stronger now than I have in a few years.

Had the grandkids this week so terrible week for the diet. Chili dogs, pizza, ice cream, brownies.... great week on the fitness front. Ran 10k Saturday morning (6 miles), first time in 20 years. Time was terrible, 77 minutes, but just thankful that this old fat guy could do it. Keep up the good work guys, I am back on the program since the kids are gone. No matter who wins this we are all winners because we are all losers.

Had the grandkids this week so terrible week for the diet. Chili dogs, pizza, ice cream, brownies.... great week on the fitness front. Ran 10k Saturday morning (6 miles), first time in 20 years. Time was terrible, 77 minutes, but just thankful that this old fat guy could do it. Keep up the good work guys, I am back on the program since the kids are gone. No matter who wins this we are all winners because we are all losers.

Not bad after taking 20 years off!

Back
Top Bottom