• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

You gotta splurge every now and then. It's not how you eat one day, it's how you eat every day.

It was the whole weekend. LOL I love ribs and mac n cheese. I'm not sure if it was because of the diet or not but I think they were the best ribs I've ever made. The bones fell out of them while I was getting them off of the egg

I wish that I had taken some measurements before I started. I did take some before pics with out a shirt on. When I look at my self I just see what isn't done yet. But I looked at the pics last night. Holy crap I look different. I'll post the before and after when we are done

I wish that I had taken some measurements before I started. I did take some before pics with out a shirt on. When I look at my self I just see what isn't done yet. But I looked at the pics last night. Holy crap I look different. I'll post the before and after when we are done
I have had a number of people comment on my weight loss recently. I had started before this contest so my total loss is almost 40 lbs at this point. 42 waist slacks were tight, now I can squeeze into 38's.

I have had a number of people comment on my weight loss recently. I had started before this contest so my total loss is almost 40 lbs at this point. 42 waist slacks were tight, now I can squeeze into 38's.

People have started commenting on mine a good bit recently. I never really bought bigger pants. I just started wearing them lower. But now my clothes are looking very baggy. Wife even told me it's different to hug me. I was skinny when I was young, graduated at 145 lbs. My oldest told my wife that he couldn't picture me skinny but now he can. I'm glad did this, and can't wait to be done.

I hit my weekend goal of making it into the 180's. Still quite a few pounds to go but I'm getting there. I will say that I don't think I would be fighting as hard as I am now to get there if it weren't for this competition. Thanks everybody

I think it will be next May or so before I hit my goal but this competition helped me stay focused as well. Have another 35-40 lbs to lose. Start at a gym tomorrow to balance out three days a week running. Wishing you guys the best for the next 15 days and years to come. We need to not just get there, we need to stay there. I will need to weigh the 30th because of my schedule, this will cut me short a couple of days and give y'all something to shoot for. Best of luck.

I'm totally happy with my progress. Getting back to a normal balanced diet and exercise. I'm doing 3 days a week at crossfit and going to move up to 5 days a week at the end of the month.

Getting back into mountain biking is my goal this month, it's going to be brutal until I get some endurance back.

Back
Top Bottom