• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

I'm getting there. I'm wanting to get to 175 at the end of this.
Went and ran the trails this morning 2.25 miles. It bout killed me. Not used to running on real ground. Its a lot different than a treadmill.

Weight loss has also slowed but going to press hard this next week. Running 5 mi, three days a week and hitting the gym two days. BP this morning 107/70 resting pulse 57. Not too shabby for a 61 year old. Figure I have another 35 pounds to go and should reach my goal in May.
Wishing you guys all the best in hitting your goals and enjoying newfound health. I had seriously stalled out prior to this contest, got me going in the right direction again.

7 days to go. Weight loss has slowed of course but this has done wonders for me all around, mentally and physically. Maintaining a regiment after next week is still going to happen until I get back to presmoking weight. But I will say sometime next week I'm having pizza

7 days to go. Weight loss has slowed of course but this has done wonders for me all around, mentally and physically. Maintaining a regiment after next week is still going to happen until I get back to presmoking weight. But I will say sometime next week I'm having pizza

Me to, a thin crust meat lovers pizza.

Just ordered a Philly cheese quesadilla from gustons.... I'm holding steady on weight but still losing diameter.

I'll be jumping up to 5 days a week (I'm at 3 now) at crossfit next week. It's done wonders for my overall strength and flexibility. I also have non stop energy from 530 am to 8pm.

Where do you do the cross fit Darkdiesel Darkdiesel ?

North Cobb crossfit. The owner runs 98% of the classes and has degrees in physical fitness and nutrition. He seems to really care about his people. I'm still pretty out of shape and he works with me every class by modifying the workout so I can keep up the same pace as everyone else. I'm pretty happy with the gym so far.

https://www.crossfitnorthcobb.com

Back
Top Bottom