• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

I'm at GFs this weekend surprisingly no scale, she's confident, regardless I sure as hell lost. I'll be back at my place Monday and will shoot a pic for integrity and humility. Fire me a PM With your address I've had your money set aside for quite some time :becky: DADI03 DADI03

I forgot to weigh out yesterday, but it doesn't matter because DADI03 DADI03 absolutely SMOKED me! LOL

I just took this pic. Started at 208 now at 195. Only 13 pounds!
:doh:

Tell me who I owe $50 to!

IMG_1200.JPG

I'm a little late here, sorry!

I was only in for bragging rights, but I don't get to brag too much. I'm down 20 pounds, so I'm close to halfway on my weight loss goal. The best thing that's come from this is my dietary habits are so much better, and I feel better / have more energy / can wear some of my old jeans again.

Great job to everyone on your progress! Remember - the vast, vast majority of people regain all the weight they lose, so over the holidays don't fall off the horse. Weight loss and health is less about suffering temporarily and more about making permanent changes that you can be happy with. :)

IMG_0045-1.jpeg

Back on the treadmill this morning. I took the weekend off and had a couple donuts yesterday, but the fun is over. I still a ways to go, plus a vacation soon. I did book a hotel with a fitness center though. 41 pounds has been tough but damn I feel so much better

Had a hell of a workout this morning but I'm getting closer to keeping up with the rest of the group. Still have a ways to go. I'm still eating a solid diet but I'm not counting calories by any means. Dinner last night was deer and sausage meatloaf with salad and steamed veggies with a side of whiskey. Breakfast was a protein shake and left overs. I'm thinking Guston's for lunch...Cajun tacos.

Y'all keep at it! My ultimate goal is heading West for a backpacking elk hunt, need to be able to get one out if I catch it.

I'm like Horsehat Horsehat . I was very strict on my diet during the competition. I've eased up some. Added A little more carbs to just make life a little more pleasurable. I'm aiming for a pound or so a week but want to tone up some in the process. Not focusing on weight as much as image now. Trying to get rid of the jiggle

Back
Top Bottom