• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weight loss Challenge started

Hurts to even see it

Attachments

• P8030002.JPG
    P8030002.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 28
I'm in for bragging rights - My wife would kill me if I gambled for weight loss ha ;) For me, any reward will be better health and feeling a lot better. I also think having some type of accountability and public competition will help keep me motivated.

Starting weight of 227.6. I've lost some weight in the last couple of months, but I think this will help me be more motivated. My ideal weight is probably around 180-185ish, considering I would also like to put on muscle. 6'1", 26 years old. I'll do a before/after pic at the end if there's anything worth showing haha :)

IMG_2874.JPG

20170804_202909.jpg

Here's the winning numbers guys! Sorry it is so late, but like I said earlier I had to go to a job out of town at the last minute. If any of ya'll are around Cartersville in a few months let me know. I will let you shoot the new gun I bought with the cash that I will be taking from you!

Looks like I'm the fattest with the most too lose. Sorry you guys wasted your money. I'm doing the treadmill 20 minutes total each day while curling 10 weights. And of course I'm being careful with my diet. After just a few days I'm feeling better

Back
Top Bottom