• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weinstein and Spacey are in a bar........

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey are in a bar drowning their sorrows.

Weinstein says “I don’t know what all the fuss is about, in the US two out of every three people live next to a pedophile".

Spacey says “Not me, I live next to two smoking hot 10 year olds"

THE JOKE IS FUNNY (if disturbing) but...

... Kevin Spacey tried to get frisky with a 14 year old. Somebody he met at a party where there was a lot of drinking going on.
The dude could have been six feet tall. I knew a family of ranchers where the mom was six feet, the dad was 6' 3" and the boys, aged 12 and 14 I think at the time, were something like 5' 10" and 6' 1".

For those teenage guys who think they can immediately spot a 14 year old girl who sneaks into the house party among all the 17-21 year olds, check out this pic of model Emily Ratajakowski at age 14, which she recently released to prove she didn't get a boob job to enhance her career.

https://twitter.com/emrata/status/289577960200105985?lang=en

I don't believe any of these women were forcibly raped. Maybe coerced into having sex, probably didn't enjoy it near as much as Jimbob in the back seat of his daddy's old Chevy at the ripe old age of 14, but not forced.

Now I'm sure that 10, 20, 30, or even 40 years later, after the sex they agreed to have to further their career in the movie industry, is rape by todays definition.

So by today's legal dictionary, the definition of rape is any sex that you engaged in that you change your mind about, regardless of how many decades have past.

Women claiming sexual assault and rape now days equates to the Main Stream Media's lying Liberal Fake News.

When some woman is abducted beaten and raped, it doesn't make the "National Headlines", and the perp will be back out on the street in less than a decade.

Back
Top Bottom