• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome to Macondishu

Seriously. My experience is it's best to leave off confronting entitlement minded folks. The pickup truck in front of her was used by a man in a powered chair and I understand him parking there as every obese person in Middle Georgia has a handicapped placard.

Under da tires ma, with a Trump sticker on her bumper
1628336123430.png

If I'd had a zip tie with me I'd have tied my buggy to her spoiler.
Always carry zip ties. Got them in the F1fittty and the Trailblazer. Have you noticed how many Macongoans ride around with the fuel door open and gas cap dangling? Is it a gang sign ? No probably just a sign of a real ignorant mother****er that was more concerned with their damn phone while getting gas. And you know at some point they're thinking " What 'dat damn rattlin noise is?"

Doesn’t apply here, but I’m convinced that as part of a reparations package, every new car sold to a person of color comes with a complimentary handicapped placard. Wife can’t find a spot sometimes for all the Escalades and Range Rovers.

Seriously. My experience is it's best to leave off confronting entitlement minded folks. The pickup truck in front of her was used by a man in a powered chair and I understand him parking there as every obese person in Middle Georgia has a handicapped placard.
I had to illegally pass a damn 10 year old Altima with a handicapped tag yesterday. I guess when you're on disability you don't have to be in a hurry to get anywhere on time. Makes my blood boil. Oh and BTW...is there bigger example of a ghetto mobile than a Nissan Altima ?

I had to illegally pass a damn 10 year old Altima with a handicapped tag yesterday. I guess when you're on disability you don't have to be in a hurry to get anywhere on time. Makes my blood boil. Oh and BTW...is there bigger example of a ghetto mobile than a Nissan Altima ?
Maybe a Ford Fiesta.

Maybe a Ford Fiesta.
I don't know man, the Fiesta is basic transportation without any flash or bling. I would put it way down the ghettomobile list. Don't forget about the Challenger and Avenger or the Magnum or the Chrysler 300. Pretty much everything from Mopar except minivans and trucks.

Back
Top Bottom