• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome to the new Men's Health forum brought to you by Dobbs Defense

Hey fellas.i got a question...I got this spot show up on in the inside of thigh a few days ago...It dont really hurt but it itches sometimes and it it grows just a tiny bit everyday..its kinda grayish purple now where when it started it was dark...it looks kinda like a mole but grayish... i noticed one evening after hunting...any ideas what I should do about it

It’s a tick..

I wonder what insurance companies think we a RX for the V is on order. Years ago I went to The Hughston clinic and the triage girl asked me about a nasal spray RX I had from months before that. It freaked me out they could see what my RX history was. IDK how they do that either.

So this forum is where I can berate folks for only going to the dentist when they have a problem instead of preventative care!!!!???
I wish I had at an earlier age...Can't chew much, need permanent ones installed...But with the cost what it is,,,,I just eat soft food..I don't like payments..But you are 100% correct and I can't argue with common sense..

So this forum is where I can berate folks for only going to the dentist when they have a problem instead of preventative care!!!!???
I go 3 times a year to get cleaned. I am thinking about going 4 although I hate it. I also just signed my employees up for health, vision and dental insurance. Maybe they will use it.

DC8BDA80-39C2-47CC-9CE2-E35C73F74AA3.png
8435C214-5DD9-4691-8A40-08D8B4F74142.jpeg
1111498D-CE24-4DFA-BD34-8BEF70ABB9D0.png

I wish I had at an earlier age...Can't chew much, need permanent ones installed...But with the cost what it is,,,,I just eat soft food..I don't like payments..But you are 100% correct and I can't argue with common sense..

There are options.... good on you for owning it though. I get folks in all the time trying to find an excuse as to why their problems are caused by something other than their own lack of care and diligence. Let me know if u want to talk. I don’t charge ODT folk for exams.

Back
Top Bottom