• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome to the new Men's Health forum brought to you by Dobbs Defense

I trust the meth to take care of my dental care.

upload_2018-12-14_19-51-36.jpeg

So this forum is where I can berate folks for only going to the dentist when they have a problem instead of preventative care!!!!???

Abso-damned-lutely !! I wish someone hounded a berated me into going after i turned 25-30yo... i only went when i had a “problem” ......now 55 with no real toothees ! I hate it !!

(Of course mom and dad driving that stuff into you when you are young dosent do any good....especially if you were any kind of a rebellious kid like we were! )

One thing I have noticed over the years is, problems with the hands and face..Problem being a red spot or aggravation site that you tend to pick on that just does not go away...It starts to create a rough spot, these need to be addressed before they get worse..I thought nothing about them, Until I sat at Arcadia VA in Dermatology for a spot on my forehead..I sat in a chair for three hrs getting cut on, turns out it was a lot worse than they thought..Take the time and don't put it off, don't look back a regret yourself being stubborn...I have been there!!

"Sun spots" can be precancerous and if taken care of early it is a simple matter. Wait to long and it becomes more complicated as they transform into squamous cell carcinoma, still a "baby" skin cancer. If you let that go then you can get into real problems.

There are options.... good on you for owning it though. I get folks in all the time trying to find an excuse as to why their problems are caused by something other than their own lack of care and diligence. Let me know if u want to talk. I don’t charge ODT folk for exams.
Why don’t you start a dental thread in this forum.
It’s a whole forum and we can have individual conversations under the same tab. As much as I like to see one long thread with a thousand branching conversations, it would be easier to find stuff if a new thread was posted with each subject.

Hey fellas.i got a question...I got this spot show up on in the inside of thigh a few days ago...It dont really hurt but it itches sometimes and it it grows just a tiny bit everyday..its kinda grayish purple now where when it started it was dark...it looks kinda like a mole but grayish... i noticed one evening after hunting...any ideas what I should do about it
Dermatologist is your friend....if you are 40+ you will start getting skin conditions...most of them you dont need to worry about.....some can cause problems.
You need a real professional to differentiate. Its worth it.

Why don’t you start a dental thread in this forum.
It’s a whole forum and we can have individual conversations under the same tab. As much as I like to see one long thread with a thousand branching conversations, it would be easier to find stuff if a new thread was posted with each subject.

My fear about that is privacy and people asking for advice when I haven’t seen the problem.... I feel pm’s about individual issues would be more appropriate. But a forum for general dental information could be done so long as the rules about privacy are upheld and folks understand that only generalalites will be discuss in an open format.

Back
Top Bottom