• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Welcome to the new Men's Health forum brought to you by Dobbs Defense

Maybe I spelled it incorrectly I do that a lot without reading a post before I post...That stool you had to lift your feet before you drop a load...:D
61WKBYOyUPL._SL1500_.jpg
Man Dink, you really need to catch up on the lingo. Drop a load means something else these days too.Yeah, I got my squatty potty. It replaced the paint cans at the old shop. My feet don't dangle when I'm ODTing anymore.

Man Dink, you really need to catch up on the lingo. Drop a load means something else these days too.Yeah, I got my squatty potty. It replaced the paint cans at the old shop. My feet don't dangle when I'm ODTing anymore.
How about take a dump or deliver a log, or lay the mother load or Take a Deuce?? Oh and less not forget the founder the inventor Mr....Crapper, the inventor of the porcelain pony! :D

One thing I have noticed over the years is, problems with the hands and face..Problem being a red spot or aggravation site that you tend to pick on that just does not go away...It starts to create a rough spot, these need to be addressed before they get worse..I thought nothing about them, Until I sat at Arcadia VA in Dermatology for a spot on my forehead..I sat in a chair for three hrs getting cut on, turns out it was a lot worse than they thought..Take the time and don't put it off, don't look back a regret yourself being stubborn...I have been there!!

One thing I have noticed over the years is, problems with the hands and face..Problem being a red spot or aggravation site that you tend to pick on that just does not go away...It starts to create a rough spot, these need to be addressed before they get worse..I thought nothing about them, Until I sat at Arcadia VA in Dermatology for a spot on my forehead..I sat in a chair for three hrs getting cut on, turns out it was a lot worse than they thought..Take the time and don't put it off, don't look back a regret yourself being stubborn...I have been there!!
3 hours getting cut on. Yikes!!!

Back
Top Bottom