• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well Crap!!! Need some medical feedback.

Yeah, my feet feel like they are coated with a plaster cast. No open sores or anything, just weird nerve sensations, not pain, just strange feeling.

I would rather have 10 colonoscopies than have some doc coming at my eye with a sharp pokey thang.

And its not the needle thing, I give myself several insulin injections a day. But in my big old belly and I am in control. I don't like to watch blood draws either, something about me leaking vital fluid. Here's my arm, take the blood, just don't make me watch.

My brother has this or something similar to it done. It started once every two weeks now it’s about every two months. Same thing with him he has diabetes and something from agent orange. His vision is almost normal but the cost was pretty expensive, most was picked up by the va.
He told me the two worst things about this, the needle and temporary loss of sight, only for about 15 minutes.
The doctor make you look one way and sneaks up with the needle. He told me no pain, it just the thought of the needle.
Hey, better than going blind, he’s been doing this for about a year and a half.

I have high pressure in one eye and have to take eye drops. Doc says onset to glaucoma. Been asking for years to prescribe reefer but he just laughs. Bad enough them running that thing to my eyeball to check pressure let get getting a shot in one. Eye drops have pressure in check but think reefer would be cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom