• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well damn Just damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just gotta be quick on teh draw, i've lost so many awesome deals to those just a tad faster than me, no need to even think twice about it. just move on and keep your eyes peeled for the next one.

So, somebody got to it before you and that'w why we need to pay for the site now? If I see something I want has already been sold I just move on. Remember, we were all new at one point. If we acted like that with every new user this site would never have grown to what it is now.

Long time ODT'er, was a supporter but let it lapsed....but I agree-letting the supporters see ads a few hours before everybody else WOULD be a nice benefit for the supporters. A good idea to help generate revenue stream.

I am not and probably never will be a supporter, but I agree. The guys paying to keep the lights on deserve some kind of benefit over us freeloaders.

Marked Gone means nothing. Sailor can always change his mind if a better offer comes in. Happens all the time. It's how the ODT works. I don't do that but plenty of others do. There is no deal until you meet or fail to meet at an agreed upon time and place.

Unless things have changed, once there is a PM confirming meeting place and time, along with price or trade agreement, you can receive negative feedback for selling out from under someone.

Unless things have changed, once there is a PM confirming meeting place and time, along with price or trade agreement, you can receive negative feedback for selling out from under someone.
Hey things come up you never know what's going to happen. It's a commonly used excuse after a deal has been made things such as though " the other guy was closer" or "he got here faster with more money." It happens all the time anybody who says it doesn't is lying.

And don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. But everyone needs to understand that just because you have an agreement with a sailor to get something doesn't mean you're actually going to get it until you have it in your hot little hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom