• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well... finally time to grow up... no more Toys R Us

I wonder how hard it would be to convert their stores to indoor gun ranges...?

That would be poetic justice they are one of the first places I remember seeing a no firearms allowed sign posted... and did my wife ask me "Are you carrying a gun?" As we were walking in:doh:... YES DEAR:) these pansies aren't going to shoot me... :pound:

That place was super expensive. I know they had the selection on hand, but nothing beats Amazon and similar.

Not much you need brick and mortar retail stores for anymore.

What can i not buy online cheaper with shipping included?

That place was super expensive. I know they had the selection on hand, but nothing beats Amazon and similar.

Not much you need brick and mortar retail stores for anymore.

There are a lot of people, actually members here, that are terrified of shipping.
They tell me that all kinds of things can go wrong. Things can go wrong from passing gas.:tape2:
I think some people live a very unsocial, sheltered life.

Well that's true, even if you go to the grocery store.:wacko:

I'm sure the mail lady gets tired of walking up the steps from the street to the house to deliver packages, but she looks like she can use the exercise. :becky:

A mail order bride?:boink:
You asked:) wait wut?:doh:
Mail-Order-Bride-Front.jpg

There are a lot of people, actually members here, that are terrified of shipping.
They tell me that all kinds of things can go wrong. Things can go wrong from passing gas.:tape2:
I think some people live a very unsocial, sheltered life.

Well that's true, even if you go to the grocery store.:wacko:

I'm sure the mail lady gets tired of walking up the steps from the street to the house to deliver packages, but she looks like she can use the exercise. :becky:

People stuck in old ways. Hell im sure the package delivery with drones that they're working on now will get somewhere in a few years.

I mean some people still have the yellow pages in their homes.............What the hell lol

People stuck in old ways. Hell im sure the package delivery with drones that they're working on now will get somewhere in a few years.

I mean some people still have the yellow pages in their homes.............What the hell lol

They can't be older than the post office.:fish2:

upload_2018-3-15_10-1-45.jpeg
online-shipping-blog.endicia.com

The United States Post Office (USPO) was created on July 26, 1775, by decree of the Second Continental Congress. Benjamin Franklin headed it briefly.

I definitely wouldn't trust anything that's been in business that long.:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom