• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, GA BULLDOGS Schedule..WEAK

Sounds like a TN fan already making excuses to me....

:boink:
810897932611f4f8cf646d9695f190e4.jpg

OK....it is a weak schedule. Well, I am $ure there was a reason for scheduling MTS and Mass in the same year. Who knows, it was a while ago. However, after admitting it is a weak schedule, the South Carolina game will be quite interesting early in the season. UGA should win the East.....dang, I enjoy saying that!

No Excuses here, I finally have the AD I want (Fulmer) and a decent headcoach. We UT fans live with a sense of humility were as the Dawg Nation always blusters and blows until it falls apart.

Then you wont attend games and you just give up.

I have been to several GA games with my son(s) over the years- if at home and GA doesn't win- the score is immediately taken off the score board when the clock hits zero.

Goodluck Guys!

My goodness, I do love when UT fans speak about the UGA fans in such horrible ways.
A sense of humility....hahahahahahaha! Glad you got your AD back.....wasn't he the head coach and then he was fired because the fans got tired of a 9 or 10 win seasons. Humility is what I would call that! lol
UGA fans don't show up when we are losing? Wasn't there a boycott or the threat of a boycott last year at UT by the fans? Wasn't attendance down from previous mediocre years? Yeah, we just give up!
Oh yeah, how long did the score stay on your scoreboard after the UGA win? It was down before the TV coverage could sign off. Most schools do that including UGA.

Have a good year UT. You actually deserve one. Things have just not worked out well since you fired your NOW AD because he did not beat Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom