• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I’ll be, FBI endorses armed citizens.........

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
Armed and unarmed citizens engaged the shooter in 10 incidents. They safely and successfully ended the shootings in eight of those incidents. Their selfless actions likely saved many lives. The enhanced threat posed by active shooters and the swiftness with which active shooter incidents unfold support the importance of preparation by law enforcement officers and citizens alike.”

Those are the final lines in the conclusion of the FBI’s Active Shooter Incidents in the United States in 2016 and 2017.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/12/fbi-acknowledges-life-saving-potential-of-armed-citizens/

Nice thing about living in GA is that - well, having to buy a permit to exercise your 2A Rights aside - if there is an opportunity to defend myself/my family I will do so with the best of my ability with the means at my disposal. And any additional mags I may be carrying, too.

Nice thing about living in GA is that - well, having to buy a permit to exercise your 2A Rights aside - if there is an opportunity to defend myself/my family I will do so with the best of my ability with the means at my disposal. And any additional mags I may be carrying, too.
Soap guns can be very deadly....

They will be soon. As soon as they clear legislation to ban sharpened Vegemite spreaders.
I'd say that it qualifies as assault spreader.

il_570xN.1004384017_cprn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom