• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I’ve screwed up

Topher592

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
I have submitted for my first stamp today...and now I find myself thinking about what I can request a stamp for next.

I’m building my first AR - a 9” 300BO SBR on a billet Battle Arms Development receiver set. Guess I need to start a side fund for a suppressor...and a few more SBR’s...and more suppressors. Will this ever end?!?!?!

I have submitted for my first stamp today...and now I find myself thinking about what I can request a stamp for next.

I’m building my first AR - a 9” 300BO SBR on a billet Battle Arms Development receiver set. Guess I need to start a side fund for a suppressor...and a few more SBR’s...and more suppressors. Will this ever end?!?!?!

Eh depends. All I ever wanted was a .22 cal suppressor but since then I've been filing for 2-3 items a year. Eventually you'll get to a point where you'll even run out of money or you'll have everything you want.

It never ends..................Don't go and shoot something that is FA. That will really grab hold of you.

I have NFA items and want more...........Just short on funds at the moment.

Enjoy the wait. The first is the most difficult.

Eh depends. All I ever wanted was a .22 cal suppressor but since then I've been filing for 2-3 items a year. Eventually you'll get to a point where you'll even run out of money or you'll have everything you want.
Pretty much THIS.

I started out wanting just a .22 can, but ended up with SBR and form 1 stamps.

That was all before 41F though.

I'm two stamps away from having a dedicated gun for each suppressor Or is it the other way around? Except my carry weapon. The way my brain works now is that if I buy a gun it gets a suppressor and possibly SBR,d as well. But my ccw is a revolver!
Yep it's a sickness, and I love being sick

Back
Top Bottom