• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I’ve screwed up

Here's a poll idea. What's everyone's favorite caliber suppressor? Not a brand debate, but favorite caliber.

9mm
30 cal
Large bore
Shotgun
Taco Can
HANDS DOWN, NO CONTEST....

There’s just something SSSOOOOO fun about having a rifle that sounds like a pellet gun.

yep I have to agree , when all you hear is the firing pin strike the bullet case (Click ) how can you not smile
Most people that shoot my Suppressed FV-SR for the first time giggle like school girls.

Tactical Beaver Tactical Beaver if you start a new thread with a poll, I’ll bet you a $2 bill that .22 will be #1

HANDS DOWN, NO CONTEST....

There’s just something SSSOOOOO fun about having a rifle that sounds like a pellet gun.

It’s awesome on my rifle and my little 22/45 LITE with a RMR on it. I was at my friends cabin this last weekend and saw a beer can about 30 yards down in the creek. **plug: I hate litter bugs!** Click....ding....click.....ding from her deck. Super cool under NV too.

Favorite caliber suppressor would be .22. Its extremely quiet. I also like 9mm because its fairly quiet with subs and is a decent self defense round.

Most people that shoot my Suppressed FV-SR for the first time giggle like school girls.

Tactical Beaver Tactical Beaver if you start a new thread with a poll, I’ll bet you a $2 bill that .22 will be #1

I wanted a FV-SR when I first bought my can. I ended up going with a 10/22 takedown; the one with the bull barrel. It's a bit louder with the sound of the action, but I love the semi-auto and ability to break the thing down very compact; I can throw it in my day pack and go hiking.

I wanted a FV-SR when I first bought my can. I ended up going with a 10/22 takedown; the one with the bull barrel. It's a bit louder with the sound of the action, but I love the semi-auto and ability to break the thing down very compact; I can throw it in my day pack and go hiking.

I love my FV-SR, its like a mini sniper rifle thats cheap to shoot and uber quiet.

Back
Top Bottom