• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I did it

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
Last night I bought a Lee turret press kit, all I have been able to think about to day is getting this puppy up and running. So far I'm thinking I need to get a case trimmer, digital powder scale, reloading bench, a good caliper, and tumbler to clean brass. Chime in if there is anything else yall could think of that is a must have other than components for what ever rounds I'm loading. I will be doing rifle and pistol. Thanks in advance.
I know it's not top of the line but it should load me a few rounds! http://www.cabelas.com/product/shoo...ss-kits/_/N-1100195/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104516280

Last edited:
Last night I bought a Lee turret press kit, all I have been able to think about to day is getting this puppy up and running. So far I'm thinking I need to get a case trimmer, digital powder scale, reloading bench, a good caliper, and tumbler to clean brass. Chime in if there is anything else yall could think of that is a must have other than components for what ever rounds I'm loading. I will be doing rifle and pistol. Thanks in advance.
in for free AMMO 9MM.

upload_2015-12-30_18-54-58.png

Back
Top Bottom