• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I did it

When are we meeting at the Mexican joint?

What about a chronograph? Do you need one of those to track your progress?

<------ Always wanted to get into reloading...
10thmountain 10thmountain when we meeting? This place is awesome, not even sure if any of the employees speak English but the food is awesome authentic mexican. I'm stoked about reloading man, I have a feeling I will drop some money to start but get a certain satisfaction from rolling my own.

Powder measure will help you go quicker. Lyman manual for sure , the others mentioned too. Another thing I bought after many years is a concentricity check. But I loaded many without it. Learning with 38/357 is a great place to start, straight wall case pretty simple and easy.Good luck it's fun and rewarding. Just wait till you get your 1st deer with your own loads.Just icing on the cake!

Reloading blocks unless you just use the empties from factory ammo. I like the RCBS ones because they are stackable. You will need some case lube for your rifle rounds. Also you might want to invest in some lee quick change bushings. I like them because once you get the dies set where you like them all you do is pop them in and out. If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Congrats on starting the new hobby that might (will) consume all your free time.

Back
Top Bottom