• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I did it

Powder measure will help you go quicker. Lyman manual for sure , the others mentioned too. Another thing I bought after many years is a concentricity check. But I loaded many without it. Learning with 38/357 is a great place to start, straight wall case pretty simple and easy.Good luck it's fun and rewarding. Just wait till you get your 1st deer with your own loads.Just icing on the cake!
Man I can't wait to hunt with em! I want to try and load up some subsonic 3030 loads.

Last night I bought a Lee turret press kit, all I have been able to think about to day is getting this puppy up and running. So far I'm thinking I need to get a case trimmer, digital powder scale, reloading bench, a good caliper, and tumbler to clean brass. Chime in if there is anything else yall could think of that is a must have other than components for what ever rounds I'm loading. I will be doing rifle and pistol. Thanks in advance.
I know it's not top of the line but it should load me a few rounds! http://www.cabelas.com/product/shooting/reloading/reloading-presses-press-kits|/pc/104792580/c/104761080/sc/104516280/lee-deluxe-turret-press-reloading-kit/740033.uts?destination=/catalog/browse/reloading-presses-press-kits/_/N-1100195/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_104516280
I have some Reloading Manuals on my Google drive. ABC'S of Reloading, Lyman 44 and 48, Speer 12, a few Midway Loadmaps, 9mm, 44, 45acp, cast bullets several other books. If you'd like, I could send you a link their in PDF, and downloadable. READ THE STICKY NOTES AT THE BEGINNING of this FORUM. There's a wealth of information telling you basic things you'll need.

Last edited:
I have some Reloading Manuals on my Google drive. ABC'S of Reloading, Lyman 44 and 48, several others. If you'd like, I could send you a link their in PDF downloadable. READ THE STICKY NOTES AT THE BEGINNING of this FORUM. There's a wealth of information telling you basic things you'll need.
I would like a link to the files as well please.

Back
Top Bottom