• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I finally had to pay up!!!

Let me know if you need some donations !! I think that is wonderful what you are doing for these young people!!

Semper Fi. !!

Cooter
Thanks very much for the offer of a donation. There are programs like this in many counties around GA. I'm sure if there is one where you live they would love to take your money, LOL! Seriously, I do appreciate the offer but if there is a program local to you please consider supporting them. We have been very fortunate in our fund raising efforts and have had a good deal of support from our local community both individuals and businesses.

Well, wish us luck for Saturday 4/14. We are going to Walton Co. for our district qualifying match. This match will determine which ones and how many of our youngsters go to the State 4-H bb gun match at Rock Eagle on May 5th. We hope to qualify two teams, each having seven shooters.

Well, wish us luck for Saturday 4/14. We are going to Walton Co. for our district qualifying match. This match will determine which ones and how many of our youngsters go to the State 4-H bb gun match at Rock Eagle on May 5th. We hope to qualify two teams, each having seven shooters.
We had a pretty good day at Walton Co. Team 1 qualified with a score of 1783 (1550 is the minimum required score) but team 2 didn't quite make it. They shot a 1534. So this means team 1 is going to the state competition and so will three members of team 2 that shot qualifying individual scores of 310 or better. Also we had the top shooter at the match. Madelyn shot a 377 to take first place overall (out of 175 shooters competing) and and a 94 in standing for first place in that position as well so she brought home two gold medals. Sorry no pics, I forgot to take my kindle.

Back
Top Bottom