• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, I just turned my Ruger SFAR into a bit of a behemoth.

I spelled hole whole LOL not sure how that happened.
I can't say a word. I really try pretty hard to proof read and correct everything and still miss something. I see it later when I got back and read it again after someone commented on it. It's embarrassing.
Crazy enough I just now caught it when I went back and read it again.....WOW.....Shows I ain't perfect.....

I can't say a word. I really try pretty hard to proof read and correct everything and still miss something. I see it later when I got back and read it again after someone commented on it. It's embarrassing.
Crazy enough I just now caught it when I went back and read it again.....WOW.....Shows I ain't perfect.....
How you doing tonight my friend?

AC bugged out downstairs called my friend captdave77 captdave77 and he is coming out tomorrow from Dallas GA to fix it. 3 hours one way. It's been so long since me and Dave hung out since I moved to Alabama. Gonna be a great day seeing him. Can't wait!!!.

How you doing tonight my friend?

AC bugged out downstairs called my friend captdave77 captdave77 and he is coming out tomorrow from Dallas GA to fix it. 3 hours one way. It's been so long since me and Dave hung out since I moved to Alabama. Gonna be a great day seeing him. Can't wait!!!.
:dizzy: I need to get some sleep. I was operating on a couple hrs today. Looking at some chairs with my wife today after softball practice. Have a game in the morning.
Horrible not having A/C. I hope you have some way of relief. At least some of the air should make it downstairs from upstairs.
I bought a couple A/C window units for just such a problem last year. Also the house has a full house attic fan. And we have a nice assortment of fans.
That's quite a friend to travel that far to help you. Especially in these economic times. Have a great visit

:dizzy: I need to get some sleep. I was operating on a couple hrs today. Looking at some chairs with my wife today after softball practice. Have a game in the morning.
Horrible not having A/C. I hope you have some way of relief. At least some of the air should make it downstairs from upstairs.
I bought a couple A/C window units for just such a problem last year. Also the house has a full house attic fan. And we have a nice assortment of fans.
That's quite a friend to travel that far to help you. Especially in these economic times. Have a great visit
Yes Sir Dave is awesome! We served together and known each other 25 years now. Best friend in the world.

Back
Top Bottom