Well I'm up to 3 on Ignore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   0
Reaction score
Can't call any na,es here but y'all probably know the new D bag I'm talking about . I guess he thought this was an auction site. Even worse he did it right out in the open comments.

What happened to shame? Remember not so long ago when if somebody was doing something illegal or immoral they would at least try to hide it? Not anymore.

****ing in!

93854639_217818119654946_2802688068715282432_n.jpg

I passed 3 a long time ago
Well I let a lot of **** go since 99.5% of the time it has nothing to do with me. And most of the time if I click on a crazy overpriced listing I just move on. Again it doesn't affect me. The first 2 on my list were just straight up negative name calling assholes. So there was valid reason to put them there. But this third guy is just a shady ass opportunist and I don't need to see anymore of his content.

I was just in a small Walmart in Warner Robins trying to get milk, sausage and 6 Keystones. So of course I had to go through the self checkout which meant I had to wait on some pimple farmer to check my ID . But nobody was there.so after waiting and looking around a while I hollered out " Any of you lazy bastards working today?" Then I waited another minute. Nobody showed up. So then I hollered out " I guess y'all can put this **** back instead of getting my money." But still nobody showed up. They just looked at me crazy as hell from the so called customer service desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom