• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well Kyler Murray beat Tua for the Heisman.........................

i agree with what GeauxLSU GeauxLSU said. if you watch the LSU, Georgia, and Miss State games they made Tua look a completely different qb. everything that Tua does is pre reads before the snap...everything. once those elite db's took that away from him and those front 7's got pressure he aint the same. His elite recievers bailed him out quite a bit. now that is fixable of course with time. remember this is his first season starting. so think how good he gonna be when he really figures it out. also OU aint got the players to do what LSU, MSU, and UGA did.

Against Georgia, it was very noticeable how much mobility is part of his game. He was playing gimpy and wasn't a threat to run at all. Georgia's coverage, from what I could tell, looked excellent most the game. Tua was holding the ball way too long. Fromm was releasing the ball at 3 seconds. Tua was trying to hold the ball 5+ seconds. I hope to see Tua stay healthy and mobile and, also, I'd like to see him getting rid of the ball quicker.

Against Georgia, it was very noticeable how much mobility is part of his game. He was playing gimpy and wasn't a threat to run at all. Georgia's coverage, from what I could tell, looked excellent most the game. Tua was holding the ball way too long. Fromm was releasing the ball at 3 seconds. Tua was trying to hold the ball 5+ seconds. I hope to see Tua stay healthy and mobile and, also, I'd like to see him getting rid of the ball quicker.
Thats his only flaw as a qb. when his preread isnt there he gets flustered. almost gifted Baker a pick 6. but like i said with time, experience, more coaching that stuff will disappear and he will be a marvel to watch

Reactions: GFB
Well now there’s this. Think he will get a pass and get to keep it ? He’s black so I’m thinking he will .

Heisman winner Kyler Murray apologizes for past homophobic tweets deleted hours after award
He'll keep it.. especially if they'd have to give it to someone from S.E.C.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/old-homophobic-tweets-resurface-hours-after-kyler-murray-wind-heisman

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Anyone know what Murray said that was so "phobic"? Surely they can't pull an award based on something he said when he was a kid?
(yeah,that was rhetorical, I know better :mmph:).

BTW, on a related note, this is the avatar I use on one of the AK forums......:becky:

Anyone know what Murray said that was so "phobic"? Surely they can't pull an award based on something he said when he was a kid?
(yeah,that was rhetorical, I know better :mmph:).

BTW, on a related note, this is the avatar I use on one of the AK forums......:becky:
View attachment 1904198

Murray used “queer” or “queers” on six occasions from 2011 through 2012 in response to others or individual tweets on the social media platform. At the time of the tweets, Murray would’ve been 14 and 15 years old.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...at-surfaced-of-him-using-homophobic-language/

The Heisman should be awarded AFTER the season is over...........Lamar Jackson anyone?

Who cares if Murry called his buddies queers. Queers call queers queer! What does the Q in LBGTQ stand for anyway, lol.

Back
Top Bottom