• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well Kyler Murray beat Tua for the Heisman.........................

I hope Alabama embarrasses Oklahoma in the big game.
Won't even be close. That F-Uped playoff committee should have just decided to give Alabama and Clemson the 29th off and let Notre Dame and Oklahoma play to see who comes in "politically correct" third. Then the next week Alabama and Clemson can play for the championship.

I feel like i just about can't lose in this championship series. I've been a Tide fan since infancy, and they're the favorites, so that's great. Roll tide, roll.
But, I also like Dabo Sweeney, good Christian guy that came from nothin', and I wouldn't be broken hearted to see him win it again.
Also, my mom's side of the family are all pathologically Irish, and full-retard Notre Dame fans, especially since my grandfather played there under Knute Rockne, and was a past president of the Notre Dame Alumni Association, so in my old age, family tradition has smoothed out my youthful hatred of Notre Dame, and I've been rooting for them to do well, for years now (just not necessarily against Alabama!).
So, as long as Oklahoma doesn't pull off an unlikely pair of miracles, I can handle however things play out ! :becky:

I know....OU actually averages giving up 32 points per game vs the Citadel's 30 :lol:
Did you just compare the number 4 team in the FBS that has the 16th toughest SOS with a Div 1-AA team that could barely finish .500 in it's conference? I think you did. :confused:
Confidence is a good thing I suppose....

Back
Top Bottom