• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well looks like we got it!

Me and my ride or die went to the farm this past weekend after the meet and greet last Saturday. We did some fishing and shooting and driving, you know that country stuff we can’t do around here. Well Monday after we came in from fishing the little guy had a runny nose and was sneezing. I didn’t think anything of it as he does have some allergies and the grass at the farm was waste high. Tuesday he slept for 13 hours so I decided to pack up and come on home. Well Wednesday I started with the runny nose and sneezing and a bad headache. So Thursday went and bought some of those take at home Rona test and well guess what we both came up + so we went to a Dr. office and had them do a send off test and the results came back today we both have the Rona!! So far we are just showing minor symptoms and a lot of fatigue. I hate that my little guy is sick but at least we both now have had it and will have no need for their Gene therapy. I’ll up date you guys as it goes. This is the reason I haven’t been on all week!!! View attachment 3382605P. S. We did have a good time!!

So you got it from someone at the meet and greet? That was nice of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom