• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well Now The C word just came into my life

will4me

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
351   0
Reaction score
Just an FYI for you folks that have spots on your skin that seem to be growing.
Mine was smaller than a dime and turned out to be Stage 2 Melanoma Cancer.
I will be having Sugary next Wednesday 5-11-2022 to take a larger area around that spot out and have some of my lymph nodes removed to see if they have any signs of cancer in them.
The spot had been on me for lots of years and my wife kept at me to get it checked and now when I did it was almost to late.
Luckily This is treatable and so far Emory has been Awesome.
And also the doctor did a whole body scan and said this is the only spot he saw.
This just goes to show she was right (yet again) and I should have listened to her.
The picture is of the area now after the Dark Brown spot was removed second picture is of the Dark Brown Spot.
This is scary **** and if you don't get your spots checked you are inviting disaster.

image_2022-05-02_210047064.png2.jpg

Just an FYI for you folks that have spots on your skin that seem to be growing.
Mine was smaller than a dime and turned out to be Stage 2 Melanoma Cancer.
I will be having Sugary next Wednesday 5-11-2022 to take a larger area around that spot out and have some of my lymph nodes removed to see if they have any signs of cancer in them.
The spot had been on me for lots of years and my wife kept at me to get it checked and now when I did it was almost to late.
Luckily This is treatable and so far Emory has been Awesome.
And also the doctor did a whole body scan and said this is the only spot he saw.
This just goes to show she was right (yet again) and I should have listened to her.
The picture is of the area now after the Dark Brown spot was removed second picture is of the Dark Brown Spot.
This is scary **** and if you don't get your spots checked you are inviting disaster.

View attachment 4249066View attachment 4249093
I did Hodgkin's Lymphoma when i was 22. stay positive and trust the plan. trust your Family's love. and trust God. technology is a lot better now than 20 years ago. I was stage 2c, in multiple lymph nodes. you still caught it early.

Back
Top Bottom