• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well this blows

I won't complain because of a wait...I won't pay the tax, and will not be shaken down for something we should all be able to legally own, without a stupid stamp. If we are going to complain, that's where it begins and ends for me.
And yet you let them shake you down for income tax , payroll tax , sales tax , property tax and everything else .

They didn’t put the tax in place to make money off you ... they did it so you wouldn’t buy. If you wanna really show the man who’s boss stop paying all the above . You only hurt the silencer industry when you refuse to buy due to federal regulation.

And yet you let them shake you down for income tax , payroll tax , sales tax , property tax and everything else .

They didn’t put the tax in place to make money off you ... they did it so you wouldn’t buy. If you wanna really show the man who’s boss stop paying all the above . You only hurt the silencer industry when you refuse to buy due to federal regulation.

I guess I don't want or need one bad enough. I won't be shaken down any more than necessary. The other things you mention are necessities which must be paid to live, unfortunately, and yes, they are shake downs. The IRS will not pay me a visit if I don't purchase a can. I'm not hurting the silencer industry.

My post wasn't aimed at the OP. Guys should buy them if they want them. My post was aimed at those who were talking about complaints in a first world country. The waits, etc, whatever. I'm saying if I were to complain, I would complain there is a federal law/regulation on silencers in the first place. I don't believe most here or anywhere would disagree.

Back
Top Bottom