• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well versed bank lawyers but I only need one. Maybe.

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
I need a well versed bank lawyer who’s been on the customers side for reimbursement due to just outright cheating their customers. Holding checks for no reason only to try and generate overdraft fees and writing back echecks on customers behalf knowingly that customer don’t have the fund to charge the customer the return back fee when they could have just declined the payment like they’ve done before...

How are you going to pay a lawyer if you don't have enough to clear the checks you wrote?
This.

Yeah banks can be crooks... but...

So if I'm reading this right OP, you've bounced some checks and had some overdraft fees as a result. And the eChecks are probably some accounts you have setup for auto pay I'm assuming? And you didn't have enough to cover it? But somehow all of this is the banks fault and you're asking for a lawyer? Take no personal offense to this, but if you've had a history of doing this with the bank then yeah they'll hold your check to be sure it can clear before they make it available to you. Holding checks is pretty standard practice even for people who keep their account in good standing. Sorry and no offense but it sounds like you may have brought this on yourself. I know folks fall on hard times, but you can't blame the bank for protecting their interests.

Back
Top Bottom