• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well, well

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been a fan of GA, probably because I really dislike Riche, as he seems to car salesman to me. But not being critical of the school or the team overall, and I know people think he is just the best thing ever on and off the field, but he regardless of the record he is not a good coach.

GA lacks discipline, and this shows in the amount of penalities on field each year, which I believe is top 3 worst in NCAA. Secondly, the amount of off field issues is embarassing. Yeah, other programs have issues, but that shouldn't make it excusable or accepted. When the advised how the the new strength coach was coming in and they revamped the coaching assignments, it was still a joke, because they also said that Riche was not going to be responsibile for "coaching his players up" but focusing others aspects. What the hell does that mean??? Not coaching up is not coaching...Georgia's only hope is to forget the past record, which was attained with lots of talent, and release Riche. He can't discipline his players, he doesn't want to, he can't coach them and apparently he doesn't want to either, because unless he has naturally talented kids, he is ineffective to developing them. SC will beat them next week and they will have another 6-7 seasons regardless of schedule. Add this to GDWG's comments and be thankful the record isn't worse....

GA lacks discipline

I'm not a UGA fan...but this is glaring obvious every time I watch the Dawgs play. If they had discipline, they would have probably played for a BCS Championship a couple of years ago. Where does team discipline start? WITH THE COACH!!!! Richt has been known to encourage the display of the THUG attitude on the field. And it costs them in undisciplined penalties almost every game.

Say what you want to about Auburn...but their coach expects discipline from his players, and cracks down hard when they don't display it. GDAWG hit it right on the head...Richt's UGA teams remind me a lot of the late-80's to early-90's Miami teams - only no where near as capable of winning while being thugs.

I am a Gator, but I was rooting for UGA in this one. The “Dawgs” didn’t just embarrass themselves but the entire SEC. I really, really wanted Boise to lose because I am so damn tired of Boise talk late in the year.

Why so tired of hearing talk about Boise St.? All they have done is beat everybody from the big conferences who will play them routinely for the past few years only to be snubbed at the end. Put any SEC team into a conference like theirs, and they will do the same thing Boise St. does - but they too will never get the nod to play for a National Championship...

Why so tired of hearing talk about Boise St.? All they have done is beat everybody from the big conferences who will play them routinely for the past few years only to be snubbed at the end. Put any SEC team into a conference like theirs, and they will do the same thing Boise St. does - but they too will never get the nod to play for a National Championship...

They need to join the PAC, Big 12, or other major conference if they want to be taken seriously. Running the table in the Mountain West and beating a BAD UGA team does not equal running the table in the SEC.

I was at the game, lookin forward to another reason why the SEC is the dominant conference, and then kellen moore happened. and can we please fire bobo already?

I was at the game, lookin forward to another reason why the SEC is the dominant conference, and then kellen moore happened. and can we please fire bobo already?

I was there to, they came out strong and the D was doing good till BS started passing and running that hurry up offense.

I have no problems with our D they played a great game against a great offense. Now our offense on the other hand couldn't convert to save their lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom